Blossoming Flamenca Lori from Fleur de Flamenco has gracefully and generously nominated my Closet stories for The Blogger Recognition Award! I must say I am very grateful and incredibly surprised and also very happy to be nominated by someone that I consider part of my “Flamenco family” and whose journey on “becoming the dance” I truly identify with. Gracias Guapa!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Story of how I started:
I started in 2013 not really knowing what I wanted to do. Almost four years later I am not sure that I have a clearer picture of what I am writing. While I try to keep a focus on the “emotional life of my closet”, I do tend to let my attention wander and get excited about a whole lot of different things. As with everything, I just don’t seem to be able to settle for just one thing.
Advice to new bloggers:
I don’t really feel qualified to give advice. I am not even able to follow the sensible voice in my head. Have fun, I suppose, get inspired by others. Stay passioned.
My Wonderful nominations: